A local man was found dead in his shower earlier today. Authorities believe Clyde Thomas, a programmer at a software firm, washed his hair to death after reading the instructions on the shampoo bottle: “Later. Rinse. Repeat.”
“Let this be a warning to all computer programmers out there,” stated Police Chief Anderson. “Whatever you do… don’t read shampoo bottles. Just don’t do it.”
When reached for comment, makers of the shampoo issued the following statement:
“International Shampoo Corporation is deeply saddened by the tragic death of Mr. Thomas. To show our commitment to programmer safety, we will be adding an If / Else statement to future Shampoo bottles to allow for exiting the infinite hair washing loop.”
The Lunduke Journal of Technology is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber. The perks are sweet.
Lather, Rinse, Repeat Until Spiffy 🤓